Spark of Hope Foundation is dedicated to delivering the families of Tijuana, Mexico from the poverty that holds them captive. We do this through simple acts of service – ordinary people doing Extraordinary things. The result is that HOPE is built on both sides of the border.
We build new homes for families without suitable homes. They are safe, comfortable, secure, and beautiful.
Spark of Hope Foundation is working to deliver communities from the poverty that holds them captive and hopeless through Service Trips, a Women's Center and Orphanages.
In an effort to best serve the people of Baja California, Spark of Hope Foundation engages in three initiatives. Building Homes - Helping Women - Serving Orphans.GIVE NOW
Spark of Hope Foundation engages in three areas of service for the people of Tijuana, Mexico.
1. Providing shelter for those without shelter through our Service Trips
2. Supporting and assisting single mothers through our Amiga Women's Center
3. Bringing love and belonging to abandoned children through our Casa Hogares
WHAT CAN WE DO?
With your generous gift, we can fund specific needs:
1. $50 - Beans and sugar for the Orphanage
2. $100 - A new mattress for a family in need
3. $250 - Kitchen sink and Stovetop for a family in need
4. $500 - A new refrigerator for a family in need
5. $12,000 - A two bedroom house for a family in need
HOW WE SERVE
Spark of Hope Foundation has worked to deliver families from the poverty cycle that holds them captive. We help families reclaim hope by providing shelter the shelterless.
Women are the heart of the family. “Amiga” is a women’s center created to provide women with education, health care, and refuge.
Hundreds of children have been abandoned by their parents and are raised in privately run Casa Hogars (orphanages). These Casa Hogars need financial support to properly care for these children.